Exhibit Hall & Networking Lounge
Monterey Conference Center
350+ Urologists Expected.
Build new business and relationships.
Sign-up today online.
Status: Sold-out as of 9-18-13
please call for availability (714) 550-9155
WHAT THE BOOTH RENTAL FEE INCLUDES:
• Registration and badges for up to four company representatives per booth.
• 8’x10′ draped booth, booth I.D. sign, two chairs, waste basket, one 6′ draped table.
• All exhibit hall food & beverage hospitality & events.
• Admittance to General & Scientific Sessions.
• Listing in Web site, Show Directory and Program Book.
• Attendee Roster and Mailing List for Lead Retrieval.
• 24 Hour Exhibit Hall Security.
• Promotions and traffic builders.
News flash – we have added a very special activity to the schedule in the exhibit hall which will be an added value for all exhibitors.
Residents Bowl Competition and Contest involving 4 teams from various training programs. This fun and entertaining event is a big hit at the national AUA. The winning team goes on to represent the Western Section at the national AUA meeting.
- Round#1 of 3: Tuesday: Nov. 5, at 2:40pm-3:00pm
- Round#2 of 3: Tuesday, Nov. 5, at 6:30pm-7:00pm
- Round#3 of 3: Wednesday, Nov. 6, at 9:30am-10:00am
Monday, November 4, 12 noon – 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday, November 5, 7:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m.
Tuesday, November 5, 2:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday, November 5, 5:30 p.m.- 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday, November 6, 7:30 a.m.- 12:30 p.m.
Wednesday, November 6,, 12:30 p.m.-4:00 p.m.
Exhibit schedule subject to changes based on final program approval.
Each day in the exhibit hall includes a Networking breakfast (American),
refreshment breaks and a special welcome reception on Tuesday evening.
Alternate Exhibits Program: A limited number of table top exhibit spots are available on Sunday and Monday (Nov. 3 and 4) in the Portola Hotel, DeAnza Foyer. Cost is $1,500 for both days and requires a separate agreement. Please call us for more information at 714-550-9155.
ONLINE BOOTH APPLICATION FORM – SOLD OUT
Current Exhibiting Companies as of October 14, 2013
|Acquire Med||Medivation / Astellas Pharma|
|American Medical Systems, Inc.
||Miraca Life Sciences
|American Urological Association
||Mission Pharmacal Company
|Astellas Pharma US
||Myriad Genetic Laboratories, Inc.
|Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||Neotract, Inc.|
|Bard Medical Bayer Healthcare & Algeta||Photocure|
|Bayer Healthcare & Algeta
||Prometheus Laboratories, Inc.
|BK Medical / Analogic Ultasound||PRS Network & PRS-Uro|
||QDx Pathology Services
|Bostwick Laboratories, Inc.
||Richard Wolf Medical Instruments Corp.
|California Medical Specialties
|Dornier MedTech||Sutter Health Sacramento Sierra Region|
|Eli Lilly & Company
||Terumo Interventional Systems
|Edap Technomed, Inc.
||The Prometheus Group
||UHS Surgical Services, Inc.
||University Compounding Pharmacy
|Hitachi Aloka Medical
|KARL STORZ Endoscopy-America, Inc.